Recently Added Products
Introducing Tater Tot nachos. You read right: Tater Tot nachos. Chips are great and all, but crunchy potatoes are the perfect base for nacho toppings like spicy chorizo and melty cheese. Add your favorite salsa, a drizzle of sour cream, some green onions and cilantro and you’ve officially made yourself the most epic nachos ever. The fact that they come together in just 30 minutes? Well, that’s just a bonus.
- MAKES 6 SERVINGS
- START TO FINISH: 30 MINUTES
1 bag Tater Tots
2 teaspoons oil
½ red onion, diced
1 garlic clove, minced
½ pound fresh chorizo sausage
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1½ cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
4 green onions, thinly sliced
4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. Spread the Tater Tots on a baking sheet in an even layer. Bake until they begin to turn golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, warm the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the red onion and cook until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
4. Crumble the sausage into the pan and sauté until cooked through, 7 to 8 minutes.
5. Remove the Tater Tots from the oven and pour the sausage mixture evenly on top. Cover with the cheddar and Monterey Jack and return to the oven to bake until the cheese is melted, 7 to 9 minutes.
6. Remove the nachos from the oven and top with green onion, cilantro, sour cream and salsa. Serve immediately.
JOKE OF THE DAY: You don’t have to be crazy to work here…we”ll train you.
HAPPY JANUARY 31 BIRTHDAY TO: Justin Timberlake 34, Portia De Rossi 42, Nolan Ryan 68, Victor Ortiz 28, Minnie Driver 45, Kelly Lynch 56, Carol Channing 94, Jackie Robinson (1919-1972), Suzanne Pleshette (1937-2008), and Zane Gray (1872-1939).
MONDAY: 10:00 – 5:30
TUESDAY 10:00 – 5:30
WEDNESDAY: 10:00 – 5:30
THURSDAY 10:00 – 5:30
FRIDAY: 10:00 – 5:30
SATURDAY: 10:00 – 5:30
SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS: CLOSED EXCEPT BY APPOINTMENT
PLEASE CALL (306) 653-4634 DURING STORE HOURS TO ARRANGE FOR AFTER HOUR APPOINTMENTS AND FURNITURE PICK-UPS
Do you know a couple getting married or celebrating a special anniversary?
Charter House gift certificates are always in season and they always fit. Set up and account and have guests phone in their dollar gift amount and we will make up a gift certificate for use toward anything we carry.
Coffee with a Twist
Visit Coffee with a Twist, our in-store cafe on the second floor. Cash only please. Eat in or take out. Will do sandwich catering with some advance notice.
COFFEE SHOP HOURS MAY VARY:
SPECIAL DEALS: EVERY SATURDAY buy 3 bowls of soup and get the 4th bowl free. Gather friends and family and make it a lunch date.
Have a steaming hot bowl of home made soup or chili. Dale is serving up some new soup recipes. Have your soup or chili served up in a bread bowl or with bannock. On the grill…paninis, egg fry-ups and grilled cheese sandwiches. Or…end the meal with a tasty dessert.
- Strawberry Pie
- Peach Pie
- Caramel Bars
- Creamy Lemon Squares
- Pumpkin ‘Oreo’ Cookies
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Matrimonial Squares
- Flapper Pie
- Ginger Snaps
…and on and on.
Please complete the form to send us a message.
Note: Please allow up to 24 hours for a response.
(*) Aenean tincidunt pharetra leo. Curabitur euismod sollicitudin elit.